- Oxygen Maritime Management Inc. (the “Company”) is an international provider of a wide range of maritime transport services.
- Oxygen Maritime Management Inc. is affiliated to the Oxygen Group, a group of companies investing and operating in ocean going vessels and maritime related services.
- Oxygen Maritime Management Inc. provides crewing, technical maintenance, spares, supplies insurance, operation and commercial management to the vessels under management.
- The Company has more than 15 years experience in vessels’ technical & commercial management.
- Oxygen Maritime Management has an extensive vessel new building construction expertise with order and supervision of more than 10 vessels.
- The Company possess strong vessel dry docking expertise, capable to satisfy clients & class requirements and expectations.
Operation under strict quality standards
Oxygen focuses in operating a high quality fleet of vessels, belonging to third parties or to the Group, that meet rigorous industry standards as well charterers and "Oil Majors" requirements for the benefit of the company and it's customers.
With an uncompromising focus on quality, we fulfill our customer's expectations for reliability, fewer off-hire days and greater operating efficiency.
Through its comprehensive planned and preventive maintenance programs, Oxygen intends to maintain and grow a high quality fleet.